Saturday, May 14, 2011

After Cabo, we will return to our regular programming...




Darling fellow cooks, food whores, and friends who like to put things in their bellies. I know I've been absolutely CRAP at blogging lately. I won't give you excuses - I respect you too much. But I will say that I head out for Mexico tomorrow for the first real vacation my husband and I have had in years and I promise to be better when I return.

In the meantime, keep those pans hot and thank you so much for checking in. It will be worth your while when I get back.

Happy summer, y'all.

4 comments:

Design Wine and Dine said...

Can't wait my dear! Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Jel" BTW!

Andrea the Kitchen Witch said...

From one slacker blogger to another, have FUN!!! Viva Mexico!!!!! Enjoy the trip :)

Jenn said...

Have a great time!! I'll be here waiting patiently for your return :)

lisa is cooking said...

Have a fabulous time, and may many delicious margaritas be yours!