Friday, January 30, 2009
The 'Ten Random Things About Me' phenom.
1. If I could live in any movie, it would be Urban Cowboy, and I'd alternate between the roles of Sissy and Pam, depending on my mood.
2. I was once in a commercial for Austin's KLBJ radio station (classic rock), where I was the only non-stripper among the 12 or so girls featured. I had the logo painted on my back.
3. I have loved men with long hair since I was 12. Exhibit A? My husband.
4. I have upwards of 200 cookbooks and counting. I literally can't stop myself from buying them. They're my 'shoes.'
5. I also have a strange addiction to buying various shades of nail polish (usually pink or red), yet never paint my fingernails and only paint my toes twice a year.
6. I love wine. Really, really, really.
7. If I wasn't married to my husband, I'd be married to the drummer from Kings of Leon. Only he wouldn't be allowed to speak, since anything he said would be bound to disappoint my rock and roll fantasy of him.
8. I am a classic horror movie buff, which leads to the fact that...
9. I've seen Rosemary's Baby 67 times and counting.
10. I work with my husband. We literally sit next to one another day in, day out, and have for ten years.
11. I sometimes fantasize that I'm a burlesque dancer, a la Dita Von Teese, only all of my shows are done with the lights out.
12. I love cooking and feeding people (shocker, I know.)
13. I look up Austin realty at least once a week and pretend I'm buying a house there.
14. I hate politics.
15. I have 4 horses, one of which was my first real horse (not a pony) whom I've had since I was 10. I'm now 31.
Consider yourself tagged, and send me your list!